The Bullshit Disaster continues.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baseball was better when everyone was on steroids.

Nobody reads this shit. So maybe its safe now to take this blog in a different direction. I've said it before. This team can really lead to redundancy. Their bullshit is seeping into my life which is strange because I've had to care far less than any other season in the past, to avoid jumping out the goddamn window, but inevitably their piss poor play persists and then permeates my life. The other day a friend needed help moving some couches and said she'd buy me lunch even. So she lifted one end and looked at me standing there like an asshole shrugging. What's the point? I metaphorically popped up a first pitch change up with the bases loaded. These motherfuckers have got to go.

I would like to think that the Albuquerque Isotopes would score more than two runs in three days against shitty teams but then again, most of their line up is starting so maybe the Chattanooga Lookouts.
If I gave a fuck, I'd look up the statistics and back my rant up.


Anyhow, this blog might slowly become some kind of blog about different weed I smoke, mixtapes, tight breakfasts I make. Maybe just photos of my pit bull wearing different pairs of sunglasses, whatever it takes.

Following each game and writing about them still not getting it together just sounds like weaksauce in a shit sandwich. I get suckered in still but holy fucking shit, I had to watch them give up one hit and one run off an error against the Arizona Assholes and it really bummed my mom out. What a waste of time and money. Kemp and Ethier will be on another team soon and Frank McCourt can still insist we're doing just fine. Let's hope he's raped and mauled by Chihuahuas sooner than later.

Somebody get these motherfuckers some steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment